Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Flame that Burns Intensely

There is no extraordinary wisdom within me, unconventional or otherwise.

none

Wisdom is not what defines me. If it were I should need to pursue a career with International Justice Mission and work towards a law degree. Instead I recognize strength in passion, sometimes it is a weakness also.

Passion compels us to do some ridiculously crazy things sometimes. It is because of passion that I can never be wise. I have resolved to follow passion above wisdom. Passion supplies courage over caution. This is unwise.

I am unwise. I will feed my passion as often as possible. I will allow myself to be guided by my passion and my heart. (I know some people who never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth, or out through my written words) I pray my passion will glorify the Creator of passion and wisdom.

No comments: