Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Sale

This is strange, I'm finally doing what I should have done a long time ago. Wait, I did, but then I got my own places and ruined everything.

What am I talking about?

Well, I've put an ad up on Craigslist trying to sell all my large possessions. Why? Because I'm a transient and transients cannot survive with masses of material belongings. I feel like I'm organizing an auction. Telling emailers and callers that I've got someone coming by at such and such time to look at that but if you can come sooner it's yours and I'll offer it to other people with these accessories before I can sell it to you at that price. You get the picture. I'm trying not to let my emotions get in the way of the selling of my stuff or any frustration from just buying most of this stuff a few months ago. How useless it all seems now. Well I have to check my email again. See if anyone wants to schedule a time to come by and look at my stuff.

No comments: