Monday, February 19, 2007

Sad night, we had an incident of a kamucasi wine bottle in the kitchen as we were sitting down for supper. It was tragic. I'm certain it was the best wine I'd ever bought but I was saving it for a special occation. I don't know what that special occation would have been but now our house smells like wine. Oh well. As I was falling asleep in class tonight I decided to write out my plan/goal/sacrifice for lent. I'm glad it's no longer just maybe I should do this or that but a concrete decision. Can't tell you what it is but I'm excited for it to begin. I don't plan on participating in fat tuesday, I think just now I indulged for the last time (for the next 40 days at least). Exciting posts to come, I promise but for now I'm busy reading, writing research papers and application essays. If you get a letter to write a reference letter I hope you will have nice things to say. We watched The Constant Gardner tonight after the death of the Llano wine. Wow, talk about sinceless death and corruption. that's all.

No comments: