Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So I just read this blog and it was pretty cool. This week I'm still tired from travel so that's my excuse for not starting research on what globally accessable food is and also because I'm still suffering from the effects of malnutrition. I'm confident that it will pass within a couple more days and then I'll be able to start eating like my friends at the orphanage in Mexica by Monday. What will that mean? Rice, beans, corn tortillas, and goat cheese. I'm excited. Until then, I think I'll make a frozen salmon filet. That will be good for my recovery. And maybe served on a bed of fine sticky rice. That sounds awsome to me at least. Read the whole blog that I linked to above. It's fairly short and some of the stuff he wrote about coincided with what I experienced.

No comments: